POOLS, STORAGE SHEDS AND OTHER STRUCTURES
*No temporary or permanent utility or storage shed, building,
tent, structure or improvement shall be constructed, erected or maintained
without the prior approval of the Architectural Control Committee and
must conform with the following guidelines:
- All sheds constructed or erected on a lot must not be visible from
the street or the golf course and must abide by all setback guidelines.
If said lot dictates that this is impossible, 12’ setbacks must
be met and a visual screening plan must be provided along with the
Architectural Control Committee Approval Form.
- Maximum size of sheds must be no greater than 150 square feet, and
the wall height can be no greater than 6’ above finished grade.
Also, the peak of the roof can be no greater than 8’ above the
finished grade. Color of the shed must conform to that of the house
on the lot.
- There shall be a maximum of one shed on a lot.
- All pools must be in-ground only and 12’ side setbacks must
- All necessary permits must be obtained to conform to area governing
- Please provide a survey of your lot and placement of shed, structure
or pool on the lot along with your Architectural Control Committee
*Temporary being 48 hours or more